Marwako In Hot Water After Patrons Allegedly Develop Food Poisoning
Several customers of Marwako East Legon Branch have turned to social media to express their dissatisfaction over a suspected case of food poisoning that has placed them all in hospitals.
According to Edward Elohim, who started the discussion, he got the “worst food poisoning ever” after dining at the East Legon branch of the fast food business.
Other customers came forward to tell about their hospital visits after eating at the restaurant, notably the East Legon branch.
Read Thread Below: